Saturday, October 8, 2011

York

Since I last posted I've been to Dingle, Galway, Sligo, Belfast, London, Stratford, Shropshire, and Caernarfon (Wales!). At the moment I'm in York. Next is London, France, and free travel.

In Belfast we had homestays. I ended up with the pastor of the church we did the homestays through. Fisherwick Church has been hosting Bethel students on England Term for around 30 years. I was one of two students who had their own family, every other family had two students.




In Stratford, we saw Macbeth and A Midsummer Night's Dream preformed by the Royal Shakespeare Company. Just outside the theater was a river that swans like to hang out on.
















For those of you who know me well, I have wanted to go to Wales since middle school, maybe even elementary school. What go me interested in Wales was a book that I read - surprise surprise. We went to the amazing Bodnant Gardens to start off Wales. Unfortunately we only had around two hours in the gardens, so I wasn't able to see everything.



















I abosutely loved Wales and Stratford!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Toft Green,York,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment