Saturday, October 22, 2011

Paris

I don't know what to say. Paris and London. I love them.

In Paris we only had one thing scheduled as a group. So we're free to run around Paris.




Today I went to the Nortre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Conciergerie, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower by day, and Musee de L'Armee to see Napoleon's tomb. I bought lunch at a metro station and ate it on a bench near the Arc de Triomphe. It was so peaceful.


At the top of the Arc, the view was amazing. There was mist still covering everything, making everything picture perfect.










The first night in Paris we went to the Eiffel Tower as a group.










On Tuesday free travel begins. That will be interesting.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rue du Sommerard,Paris,France

No comments:

Post a Comment